Sunday, August 24, 2008

MATT IS TRAVELING AROUND THE WORLD!


I think the video about Matt's travels is very funny, interesting. I enjoyed it!

But I was WONDERING, What sort of dancing is that? but his way to dance is extremely rare. ja,ja,ja... really special man...

I would like to be Matt! he is a very luky man!!! I love traveling! I'd like to be a wealthy person to travel to many places as possible, as Matt does!
If I had the opportunity to travel I would practice scuba diving because I love swimming under water, it would be very exciting experience! what more, I love extreme sports so I would try to go climbing or go riding a horse and also I would visit some importants sightseeings and also visit restaurants of seafood. l love tasting differents flavours.

2 comments:

Diego said...

Hi mariela, it's a great pleasure to know you because you are a wonderful person and an excelent partner.
I think we can talk about many things and it's really important that to be partners.

Well that's all for now

goodbye!

compositioncollectionrules said...

He used to dance like this when he was a kid and he never grew out of it apparently. You can see an interview about his dancing on youtube.