Monday, August 11, 2008

EXITING LIFE!







YOU WILL BE AWARE OF

HOW I HAVE LED MY LIFE.









I am Mariela Pizarro, I am 38 years old, I grew up in Santiago but I moved into Puente Alto when I decided to get married. After I finished my highschool I decided to know others cultures, so I bought a ticket to traveled to Isrrael. I stayed there for 1 year. Isrrael is an INTERESTING, wonderful and amazing country. People are very INTELLIGENT, nice, kind, and funny eventhough, they always look so serious. I love that country because people teached me how to live better without loosing your time. I will always be grateful for having the opportunity to share and live with Jewish people. It was really great!


In my life, I have traveled a lot and I have done many exciting things. I would like to have more time to share with you all my secrets and experiences but ...


oh! it is too late. I'd better go!


SEE YOU SOON on line.












5 comments:

Mariela Alejandra Pizarro Pérez said...

NICE BLOG!

Have blog means being in touch with your friends, family , relatives and others. So I invite you to know more about me and share wherever you want to....

good luck!

see you soon

Mariela Alejandra Pizarro Pérez said...

NICE BLOG!

Have blog means being in touch with your friends, family , relatives and others. So I invite you to know more about me and share wherever you want to....

good luck!

see you soon

compositioncollectionrules said...

Hi there! Great blog and nice pics!

Thank you for your message and see you tomorrow in class...

Katherine said...

Hey!!

your blog is really beautiful!!

really!

is really great!!

greetings,

Kathy.

Leslie Meza said...

hi!!!!

I really like your blog is very beautiful.

I think that you are a nice person I would like to know more about you.

see you

Leslie